M.Phil. and PhD in LIS at Punjab University -- Admissions open

  • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012

      The University of the Punjab has advertised admissions of its M.Phil and PhD programs in national newspapers. The details can be seen at:

      http://pu.edu.pk/home/admission_notice/35

      You can contact me for questions, etc.

      Khalid Mahmood, PhD
      Professor of Library & Information Science
      University of the Punjab
      Lahore, PAKISTAN
      Cell: +92-333-4271285
      Email: khalidmahmood@... and khalid.dlis@...
      Internet: http://pu.edu.pk/faculty/description/96/Dr-Khalid-Mahmood.html
    • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013

        The University of the Punjab has invited applications for admission to its M.Phil and PhD programs in national newspapers. The details can be seen at:

        http://pu.edu.pk/home/admission_notice/84

        You can contact me for questions, etc.

        Khalid Mahmood, PhD
        Professor of Library & Information Science, University of the Punjab, Lahore, PAKISTAN
        President, Pakistan Library Association
        Chief Editor, Pakistan Journal of Library & Information Science