Skip to search.

Fw: [lisjobs] only qualified librarians should be appointed as the Director of Public Libraries by Tamilnadu Highcourt [1 Attachment]

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Interesting Judgement by an Indian high Court.
      We should also move for the same

      Shahid
    • ASHFAQ HUSSAIN
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Yes, really interesting regarding appointment of an under-qualified person as director of libraries, find the full text of concerned Judgment.   The message for our assocation(s) learnt from this judgement may be The petition was filed by Mr. M Muthuswami , secretary of the Tamil Nadu Library Association.

      Regards,

      Ashfaq Hussain
      Supreme Court of Pakistan
      Branch Registry , Lahore