Books required

  • Abid Hussain
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 29, 2012
      Dear All, If some one have these two books please send me in attached, one of our library user required these two copies , I shall appreciate your quick responce. Keep smiling--

      1.    The Third Wave: Democratization in the Late 20th Century (Julian J. Rothbaum Distinguished Lecture Series) by Samuel P. Huntington (Mar 15, 1993)

      2. Rethinking Military Politics [Paperback]

      Alfred C. Stepan(Author)

      With Profound Regards
      Abid Hussain M.L.I.Sc Peshawar
      NDU Main Library Islamabad
      Mobile  No  #  + 92 - 333 - 9285087
      Email address: abidmardan@...

    • Abid Hussain
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 18, 2012

        Dear Professional members, Kindly send me these books in PDF  if you have in your personal library...........Thanks.

        (1) The Spread of Nuclear Weapons: A Debate Renewed by Scott D Sagan (6 Dec 2002)

        (2) Strategy in the Contemporary World: An Introduction to Strategic Studies [Paperback] John Baylis(Editor), James J. Wirtz (Editor), Colin S. Gray (Editor)

        --
        With Profound Regards
        Abid Hussain M.L.I.Sc Peshawar University

      • Khuram Shehzad
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 20, 2012

          Assalam-o-Alikum:

          Respected sir:

          Please send me Books on this topic in pdf format. Visual studio 2010  for Beginers.

          Regards

          M.Khuram Shehzad

          Librarian

          Quaid-e-Azam College of Engineering & Technology Sahiwal
        • faraz khan
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 21, 2012
            http://uploaded.net/file/vypawoc2

            Sarfaraz Khaliq
            Assistant Librarian
            Liaquat National Medical College
            Cell: 03332245614 Contact: 92-21-4412008
            Finance Secretary
            PLC (Pakistan Library Club)

            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 27, 2013
              Dear All:

              We urgently require material in form of book or report on Elections of Pakistan:

              1) Maulana Fazal ur Rehman Commission Report
              2) Ansari Commission Report
              3)Ishtiaq Hussain Qureshi Report

              Kindly send me soft copy of the above or inform me if the material is available in your library located
              in Karachi city.

              Looking forward to your reply.

              Regards,

              Fozia Bano
              Librarian
              Federal University of Arts, Sciences & Technology
              Gulshan Campus Karachi
              Cell# 03007044585
            • Khuram Shehzad
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 16, 2013
                Dear Professionals

                 following books are required urgently plz send me any one have.

                   1 Visual Basic

                Thanks a lot .

                Regards

                M. khuram shehzad
                Librarian
                Superior College Hasilpur
              • Fazli Azeem
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 16, 2013
                  Mr. M. khuram shehzad
                  Librarian
                  Superior College Hasilpur

                  Write complete Title, Author etc,  Best of luck
                  Allah Hafiz
                  Fazl-i-Azeem

                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 17, 2013

                    Dear Professionals

                     following books are required urgently plz send me any one have.

                    PROGRAMMING THE WORLD WIDE WEB

                    SIXTH EDITION
                     By
                    R O B E R T W . S E B E S T A

                    Thanks a lot .

                    Regards

                    M. khuram shehzad
                    Librarian
                    Superior College Hasilpur
                  • fozia bano
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 15 3:17 AM
                      Dear All,

                      Following titles are urgently require by our library user. Kindly send me as soon as possible:

                      1. Clinical Pharmacy by Rojer Walker
                      2. British National Formulary

                      Thanking you,

                      Regards,

                      Fozia

                    • Khalid Mahmood
                      Message 10 of 16 , May 15 9:28 AM
                        Dear All,
                        Could any of you assist me in finding a copy of the book titled 'Karachi kay Awami Kutub Khane'  by Mr Yousuf Naeem.
                        Thanks,
                        Khalid
                      • muhammad Umair
                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 30, 2014
                          Assalam o Alikum
                          Dear friends
                          I need a books if any one have in pdf

                          Regards

                          Semirings

                          :Algebraic Theory and Applications in Computer Science

                          By (author): U Hebisch (TU Bergakademie Freiberg), H J Weinert

                          MUHAMMAD UMAIR
                          LIBRARIAN
                          JAMIA MILLIA GOVT DEGREE COLLEGE
                          MALIR CITY KARACHI