BOOK REQUIRED

  • Muhammad Asif
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012

      AOA,

      we are in a dire need of a book titled" Advance cost and management accounting: Problems and solutions" by VK

      Sexana   19th edition , 2011 & C.O Vishista, Sultan and Chand Publishing Books, New Delhi, India.

      If any library has the  hard copy of aforesaid book  then please infom me. This book is not available with

      booksellers in Pakistan. An early action is requested.

      ISBN: 9788180545740

      Muhammad Asif
      Senior Librarian
      Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
      Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology (NIAB),
      P.O.Box No. 128, Faisalabad.

    • Rehan Aslam
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
        My Dear Professional Colleagues
        Assalam-O-Alaikum
        Is any Library, especially in Islamabad/Rawlapindi having following book in their stock or someone have this in soft form?
        1.    National innovation system : scientific concept or political rhetoric / Reijo Miettinen.
               Publication Details: Helsinki : Edita, 2002.
               ISBN 9513737675 (pbk.)
               Series: Sitra, 252; SITRA (Series) ; 252
               Language: English

        Please let us inform, we will be very grateful.
        With regards
        ____
        Rehan Aslam
        Library Information Services
        Comsats Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad.
        Off: 051-9247000-3 Ext. (5064)
        111-001-007
        Cell: 0333-4305696