ADMISSION OPEN (MLIS IN MINHAJ UNIVERSITY LAHORE) LAST DATE.10/3/2012

  • Mher Shahid
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 29 9:53 PM
      ADMISSION OPEN IN MASTER IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE

      (ONLY LIMITED SEATS)

      LAST DATE TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS. 10/3/2012

      FACULTY

      HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
      PROFESSOR Dr.RAIS AHMED SAMDANI
      (PHD LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE)

      PROFESSOR Dr.FAZIL KHAN BALOCH
      (PHD LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE)

      MAIN M.ASLAM
      ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
      (MLIS USA)

      M.ZAFAR DAHAR
      RETIRED,ASSISTANT PROFESSOR PUNJAB UNIVERSITY

      HUMERA MAH JABEEN

      M.PHIL(LIBRARY& INFORMATION SCIENCE)

      ROQYYA KHATOON

      M.PHIL(LIBRARY&INFORMATION SCIENCE

      SHAHID MEHMOOD
      LIBRARIAN
      MINHAJ UNIVERSITY LAHORE
      mhershahid@...
      03366906855
      www.sargodhallibraries.googlepages.com
      www.dailyabtak.com
      http://www.dailyabtak.com.pk/Page-4.htm
    • A. G. SHAKIR
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012

        AOA: It is hereby informed that Dr. Najaf Ali Khan, ex-Librarian, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad died today in the morning (Inna Lillahe wal Inna Alaihe Rajoon). His funeral ceremony will be performed after Namaz-e-Maghar at Mandi Bahowuddin. Library staff of the University and other colleagues are very sad on this occasion and praying for the departed soul. Phone number of his son Brig. Ghazanfar Ali is 0321-5369618.

        Sincerely,

        Abdul Ghafoor,
        Reference Assistant
        Department of Library,
        University of Agriculture,
        Faisalabad.

      • rais samdani
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2012

          It is really very heart breaking news about the passing away of Janab Najaf Ali Khan Sahab Inn Lilillah wa Inna Elehey Rajeon.  May Allah (Swt)  rest his soul in peace and highest place in Jannah, Ameen

          Dr. Rais Samdani

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 3, 2012
            Asslam Alaikum
                  Very sad to learn about Dr. Najaf's departure from us. Inna Lillahe wa Inn Elahey Raj'on. May Allah (Swt) bless him with His favors, Kindness, mercy and reward him a high place in Jannah. In a way Allah (Swt) has taken him under His shadow. It is my belief that when Allah (Swt) is very pleased with someone and wishes to favor He takes him/her under His protection. We all have to move from this world sooner or later and will join our loved ones in Allah (Swt)'s kingdom in the next world, Insha Allah.
                  I shall be grateful if someone may provide me email address of Brig. Ghazanfar Ali S/o Dr. Najaf. Wassalam.
            Dr. Ghaniul Akram Sabzwari
            4213 Heritage Way Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76137 - USA.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 3, 2012
              May Allah SWT rest his soul in eternal peace. He was very active professional librarian of his time. he is one of those who developed modern library trend in Pakistan and equipped Library University of Agriculture Faisalabad, with CD Roms data bases and other modern facilities of that time. Pray for him that Allah elevate his rank in Jannah. Ameen.

              MUHAMMAD NAUSHAD GHAZANFAR,
              M.Phil Student, 2011-2013, Islamia University of Bahawalpur
              Deputy Librarian,
              Bahauddin Zakariya University,
              Multan.
              Cell# 0334-6092721

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
                AOA. Dear LIS professionals

                It is indeed a sad news for me as well as for his colleagues, friends in veterinary and Library professions and family members to hear that respected Najaf Ali Khan sahib (ex chief librarian, UAF) has passed away. He was a veterinary graduate and than Master in Library science from USA.

                He has always been a source of inspiration and very cooperative library professional during and after his service at UAF and a very repeatable personality among the veterinary and library community for a long time.

                May Allah rest his soal in eternal peace and bless him with Jannah . Ameen.

                Mian Muhammad Ilyas
                (Librarian, UVAS,LHR)

                Sent by Mian Muhammad Ilyas (Future Solutions...)
              • Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
                  Dear Dr. Shaukat Sahib:

                  It is indeed a very sad news to have learnt about the passing away of
                  Dr. Najaf Ali Khan Sahib.

                  Dr. Najaf Ali Khan Sahib was a genuine professional friend, who would
                  always respond to one's query about professional development in the
                  library information Services.

                  May Almighty Allah rest Dr. Najaf Ali Khan Sahib's soul in eternal
                  bliss and give a lot of strength to his much bereaved family to face
                  this irreparable loss with patience and fortitude, Amin!

                  With regards

                  Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
                  MLIS(PK) RBCLD(UK)
                  Head,Library Information Services
                  COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
                  Park Road, Chak Shahzad,Islamabad, Pakistan
                  Tel.92-51-9247000-3.Ext.5070,Cell:(+92)03008564735
                  Fax.92-51-9247006
                  --
                  COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (http://www.ciit.edu.pk)

                  Quoting "A. G. SHAKIR" <agshakir03@...>:

                  > Dear Colleagues,
                  > AOA: It is hereby informed that Dr. Najaf Ali Khan, ex-Librarian,
                  > University of Agriculture, Faisalabad died today in the morning
                  > (Inna Lillahe wal Inna Alaihe Rajoon). His funeral ceremony will be
                  > performed after Namaz-e-Maghar at Mandi Bahowuddin. Library staff of
                  > the University and other colleagues are very sad on this occasion
                  > and praying for the departed soul. Phone number of his son Brig.
                  > Ghazanfar Ali is 0321-5369618.
                  > Sincerely,
                  > Abdul Ghafoor,Reference AssistantDepartment of Library,University of
                  > Agriculture,Faisalabad.

                • Muhammad Sajid Mirza
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
                    Dear Colleagues. AOA. First of all I pray that may Allah rest his soal in eternal peace and bless him with Jannah.

                    I am from Mandi Bahauddin and was not aware that late Dr. Najaf Khan belonged to Mandi Bahauddin. After the email of Dr. Zabzwari, I contacted  Brig. Ghazanfarson, the son of Dr. Najaf for condolence. I also got his email address (ettaicentre@...) for those who want to condole him using email.

                    Wassalam,

                    On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:14 PM, Mian Ilyas <mianilyas@...> wrote:

                    AOA. Dear LIS professionals

                    It is indeed a sad news for me as well as for his colleagues, friends in veterinary and Library professions and family members to hear that respected Najaf Ali Khan sahib (ex chief librarian, UAF) has passed away. He was a veterinary graduate and than Master in Library science from USA.

                    He has always been a source of inspiration and very cooperative library professional during and after his service at UAF and a very repeatable personality among the veterinary and library community for a long time.

                    May Allah rest his soal in eternal peace and bless him with Jannah . Ameen.

                    Mian Muhammad Ilyas
                    (Librarian, UVAS,LHR)

                    Sent by Mian Muhammad Ilyas (Future Solutions...)

                    --

                    Muhammad Sajid Mirza  MLS

                    Senior Librarian

                    Sharia'h Academy Library,

                    International Islamic University

                    Faisal Mosque Campus, Islamabad. Pakistan

                    Office: +92-51-9261761-5  Ext. 286

                    Cell: 0333-5385235

                    Country Contact | InfoLit Global

                    ASIST SIG-III InfoShare Membership Award 2011

                    Ex. Asstt. Secretary | PLA (Federal Branch) 2007-2011