Re: [librarianwelfare] Minutes of the Meeting

  • Bushra Almas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2006

      Dear Tariq Najmi,

      As it has been declared very clearly by many renowned professionals, the defunct PLA Members and their actions possess NO LEGAL STATUS.

      I am quite surprised by the minutes of meeting that you are circulating. When You are part of a movement, YOU MUST STAY WITH THE GROUP.

      You joined us as volunteer enjoyed our support and Now YOU HAVE SUDDENLY CHANGED YOUR DIRECTION TO join the DEFUNCT GROUP.

      OUR PLA Revival movement has its own direction. If you are our partner, please stay with us. Having two faces is not a sincere person's policy.

      Thank You for using the UN Digital Library Services
      ----- :)

      Bushra Almas Jaswal
      UN Digital Librarian
      E-mail: balmas@...