Paper

  • Tauseef Ullah
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 4, 2012
      Dear all
      AOA

      I need the following paper.

      --
      Best Regards,

      Tauseefullah
      Librarian
      IQRA Uni. Isbd. Campus
      Pakistan
      Cell # 00 92 301 8189 421
    • ASHFAQ HUSSAIN
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 4, 2012
        our desired article has been sent to your personal email.

        Regards,

        Ashfaq

        On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Tauseef Ullah <tauseefullah@...> wrote:

        Dear all

        AOA

        I need the following paper.

        --
        Best Regards,

        Tauseefullah
        Librarian
        IQRA Uni. Isbd. Campus
        Pakistan
        Cell # 00 92 301 8189 421

        --
        Ashfaq Hussain
        Supreme Court of Pakistan

      • WASEEM BAIG
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 4, 2012

        Message 4 of 15 , Jan 30, 2012

          Most urgently require by our reader.

          Thermal stability of aflatoxin B1 and ochratoxin A

          Mycotoxin Research Volume 24, Number 3, (2008) 130-134, DOI: 10.1007/BF03032339

          M. Raters and R. Matissek

          http://www.springerlink.com/content/k3831n27744k24t9/

          Regards

          Rauf Ullah,

          Librarian

          NIFA, Peshawar

        • Tauseef Ullah
          Message 5 of 15 , Mar 6, 2012

            Dear all
            AOA

            Please sent us the Following Link Paper

            --
            Best Regards,

            Tauseefullah
            Librarian
            IQRA Uni. Isbd. Campus
            Pakistan
            Cell # 00 92 301 8189 421
          • Tauseef Ullah
            Message 6 of 15 , Apr 23, 2012
               Dear colleagues!!

              Kindly send me the following article at your earliest..

              --
              Best Regards,

              Tauseefullah
              Librarian
              IQRA Uni. Isbd. Campus
              Pakistan
              Cell # 00 92 301 8189 421
            • Tauseef Ullah
              Message 7 of 15 , Mar 18, 2014
                Dear all
                aoa

                Pls sent us the Paper

                Fiber-based flexible thermoelectric power generator

                Best Regards,

                Tauseefullah
                Librarian

                Cell # 00 92 301 8189 421
              • rauf ullah
                Message 8 of 15 , Dec 5, 2014
                  Kindly send me the following paper
                  Tubergrowthand qualityof potato as affected by foliar and soil application of  fulvic acid and humic acid. Hort.environmental biotechnology 55(3): 183-189, 2014

                  Regards
                  Rauf Ullah

                • rauf ullah
                  Message 9 of 15 , Jan 5, 2015
                    AOA
                    Kindly send me the paper

                    Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis

                    Volume 18Issue 1, 1987 given on the link below

                    Regards
                    Rauf Ullah
                  • rauf ullah
                    Message 10 of 15 , Feb 12, 2015
                      AOA
                      Kindly send me the following paper.
                      Enthusiastically waiting for +ve response, please.
                      Regards
                      Rauf
                    • rauf ullah
                      Message 11 of 15 , Aug 28, 2015

                        Kindly send me the following paper

                        Genetic variation and the performance of a mass-reared parasitoid, Trichogramma pretiosum (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae), in laboratory trials

                        1. A. Guzmán-Larralde1,
                        2. E. Cerna-Chávez1,
                        3. E. Rodríguez-Campos1,
                        4. J. C. Loyola-Licea2 and
                        5. R. Stouthamer3,*

                        Journal of Applied Entomology

                        Volume 138, Issue 5, pages 346–354, June 2014
                        DOI: 10.1111/jen.12073
                        © 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
                        Message 12 of 15 , Feb 24, 2016
                          Kindly send me the following paper.
                          Yadav RK ( 2007). Genetic Variability and Co-heritability Estimates in Soybean (Glycine max. L.). International Journal of Plant Sciences (Muzaffarnagar) 2(1) 9-11.
                          An early action will be highly appreciated, please.
                          Regards
                          Rauf