Academia.edu

  • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Academia.edu is a platform for academics to share research papers. The company's mission is to accelerate the world's research. Academics use Academia.edu to share their research, monitor deep analytics around the impact of their research, and track the research of academics they follow.

      I have placed many of my publications at
      http://pu-pk.academia.edu/KhalidMahmood

      Khalid Mahmood, PhD
      Professor of Library & Information Science
      University of the Punjab
      Lahore, PAKISTAN
      Cell: +92-333-4271285
      Email: khalidmahmood@... and khalid.dlis@...