Re: [plagpk] Emerald Certificate for University of the Punjab [1 Attachment]

  • Abdul Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSIT
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Perhaps forget to share that emerald fully accessible only on PU LAN not available on remote access.
      Mentioing the same for reference and record only
      Regards

      ----
      Abdul Waheed,
      Chief Librarian
      MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester)
      MLSc,MA(Pol.Sc)(Urdu)LL.B(PU)
      Former Chief Librarian University of the Punjab
      GC University, Katchery Road,
      Lahore 54000

      CONTACTS:
      EMail:chieflibrarian@...