Librarian Required at a School in Karachi

  • Nooruddin Merchant
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2011
      The school's name is Saifiyah Boys High School and we cater from pre-school up to the metric class.

      It is situated in Garikhata, near Burhani Hospital and Arambagh Police Station.
      Interested candidates can send me there CV's on this email address. shirinkarimjee@...

      Thanks.

    • Usman Khan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2011

        Dear All,

        There is one vacant post of the librarian in the Beaconhouse School System Johar Town Primary Branch Lahore. This post is meant for female members only. If any one having good communication skills in English language with fully computer literate may apply for that post. I would like to request those having good spoken skills to send CV on the address uskhan-ho@.... Librarian is required urgently.

        Regards,

        Usman Khan