Need information

  • Anil Zafar
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011

      Dear Fellows,
                            Assalamualikum hope every one is fine and good in health,I need some information and current statistics about the followings:

                     1. Total numbers of Public libraries ,special libraries ,academic libraries in pakistan.
                      2. Total number of Librarians in paksitan.
                      3. Total number of Research Institutions in Pakistan.

         Regards,
      Anil zafar
    • Shahid Soroya
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2012

        Alumni associations are playing very effective role world wide and we are also trying to make PULISAA active and engage our alumni through different programmes. We are also interested to interact with other alumni association in Pakistan and world wide related to library schools.

        You are therefore requested to send the details of current bodies of library school's alumni associations of Pakistan and the website addresses as well. We shall be grateful if you could please send the names and contact details of President and Secretary of these alumni associations of Pakistan.

        An early response will be highly appreciated.

        Regards,

        Muhammad Shahid Soroya
        President
        PULISAA

      • Ghaniulakram Sabzwari
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
          Assalam Alaikum
                Please contact Mr.Munirul Haq Shahid, Secretary KULSAA - Canada (Karachi Univ. Library Science Alumni Association) he will provide details about KULSAA - Canada. His email address is:
                Munirul Haq Shahid <munirhshahid@...>

          Wassalam. Akram Sabzwari

          --- On Sat, 11/3/12, Shahid Soroya <shahidsoroya@...> wrote:From: Shahid Soroya <shahidsoroya@...>
          Subject: [plagpk] Need information
          To: "Shah" <librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com>, "Ajmal" <plagpk@yahoogroups.com>
          Cc: "rafiq" <libcoop@yahoogroups.com>, dlispu@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2013
            AOA
            I want to know that who are working in Bps-16 as assistant librarian in univerties.
            Please mention your name and university.

            Best Regards
            Noor Khalid
            Assistant Librarian (Bps-16)
            Deptt: of statistics,