Re: [librarianwelfare] Two Day Free Training Workshop for College Librarians 17-18 November

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
      Thank you Faiza.

      Indeed its really practical step to bring all the college librarians equal to other technically advanced profesionals. Lets come forward to appreciate the positive step aken by PLF.

      I request all the people to support this event and I also request the college librarians from Government Colleges of Punjab to get them registered as soon as possible to secure their position.

      Regards,

      Shahid Soroya

      From: Shahid Soroya <shahidsoroya@...>
      To: "Ajmal" <plagpk@yahoogroups.com>, "Shah" <librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com>, "rafiq" <libcoop@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, October 31, 2011, 8:52 AM

      Dear Colleague,
      It is my pleasure to announce that Punjab Library Foundation is going to organize Two Day ' Workshop on Capacity Building of College Librarians' in Collaboration with Pakistan Librarians Welfare Organization on 17-18 October, 2011 at Children Library Complex.
      The workshop will be free for the College Librarians working under the Government of the Punjab. A letter has been written to Secretary, Higher Education, Govt. of Punjab to nominate 50 librarians officially for the said workshop from  all over Punjab.
      So all the college librarians are requested to get their nominations as soon as possible, as we could not accommodate 50 persons on first come basis.
      Regards
      Muhammad Shahid Soroya
      03334452646
    • Hamdullah Jan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
        how v can register?  plz upload complete information and send invitation letter to me for the relieving purpose ok