SLA International Travel Award Winner

  • Muhammad Shafiq
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Dear Colleagues,

      It gives me pleasure to share with you that I have been selected for the Business & Finance Division of SLA International Travel Award, 2006 (US$ 2000) to attend the SLA Annual Conference 2006 in Baltimore MD (USA). It is honor for me, which is only by the Grace of Almighty Allah, guidance of my teachers and prayers/support of my friends. I am pursuing for visa now a days.
      Keep me in your prayers please.

      Muhammad Shafiq

      Librarian,
      Information Resource Centre,
      Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan
      M-Floor, NIC Building, 63-Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad
      Tel: 92-51-920 70 91-94  xt. 190
      Fax: 92-51-920 60 15
      Mobile: 92-333-521 61 65