Suggest to Improve

  • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2006

      Salam.

      I am thankful to all of you for congratulating me, through email messages,
      e-cards, letters, phone calls and personal visits, on my selection as
      Associate Professor and appointment as Chairman of the Department. I am
      sure that the special kindness of Almighty is only due to prayers and good
      wishes of my friends and colleagues in the profession.

      I will always need your prayers in my future life. I also request you to
      please help me in improving LIS education in this country. You kindly give
      your suggestions about quality of services offered by this department.

      With my best regards,

      Dr. Khalid Mahmood
      Chairman & Associate Professor
      Department of Library & Information Science
      University of the Punjab, Lahore, PAKISTAN
      Ph: 92-42-9231224 Mobile: 92-333-4271285
      Email: khalid@...
      Internet: http://www.geocities.com/khalidmahmood