Re: [plagpk] Vice Chancellor shot dead

  • Mohammad Farooq
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2011
      aoa
      please correct it...... vice principal shot dead not VC.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 5, 2011
        Thank you Farooq sb,
        I wrote it at 9:51 am, that was early info. now we have corrected this. Thank you for your guidance. I hope things are very much in control and you are safe.

        Take Care

        Nasir Mustafa
        Manager Archive
        Dawn News TV

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 6, 2011
          Shame less Act......

          Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.

           G. K. Chesterton

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 6, 2011
            please correct:

            Vice Principal, IIMC-Brig (Retd) Sana Ullah Khan has died not Vice Chancellor.
            regards,
            ZAHID
            RIPHAH INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 6, 2011
              Education is business now a days. Relation of respect between  teacher and student is dying.

              Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.

               G. K. Chesterton

              please correct it...... vice principal shot dead not VC.

              Vice Chancellor shot dead in Rafah University... A student name Khurram killed him in revenge. He had plan to kill all those who were responsible to fail him continuously since 4 years... He is captured but loosing an other educated person.

              Stay safe and blessed.

              Nasir Mustafa
              Manager Archive
              Dawn News TV

            • muhammad ghazanfar
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 6, 2011
                I agree with your comments but it is two way traffic. First our teachers does not pay attention towards character building. Parents also have huge engagements and could not pay attention for grooming personality of their offspring. This is main dilemma of society. When these personalities got jobs on different portfolios, they behave according to their personality development.

                MUHAMMAD NAUSHAD GHAZANFAR,
                Deputy Librarian,
                Bahauddin Zakariya University,
                Multan.
                Cell# 0334-6092721

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 6, 2011

                  Correction in my words...

                  I want to say its really a SHAMEFUL act.....actually i was really disappointed and was shocked when read that news...

                  Regards
                  Sadia Sheikh

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 6, 2011
                    Its an astonishing news for all the familiar community, Who are aware of his contributions and services for the said institution. All of us should pray for the demise soul of honourable vice principal. We strongly condemn such type of unethical act.

                    Regards
                    Painda Mand
                    Uos swat