iBIRA - Integrated Bioinformatics Information Resource Access

  • Ram
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2011
      Dear Research Scholars, Scientists, Bioinformatics Professionals and Librarians!

      For research and development activity in the field of bioinformatics, scientists, researchers, faculty and student often rely on the various types of information resources on Genomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics, to mention few, in the form of Database, Software Tools, Webservers, Journals, Patents and literatures published in journals, newsletters and conferences, along with the institutions working in this area and imparting education in recent years globally.
      I am working on an Online Tools for "Integration of Bioinformatics Information Resources: "iBIRA". I have created a database on the various types of information resources available over internet and frequently being used for numerous bioinformatics activities.

      The database can be accessed at http://ibiranet.in/

      You are requested to browse this tool and give me the feedback about the usability to the bioinformatics community. Your valuable suggestions will help me to improve the quality of the information and help the bioinformatics community. Get registered yourself in-order to see the response of the bioinformatics professionals so that some useful user data can be collected through this registration in order to analyses the response and usability of the iBIRA. The valuable suggestions will be made available on this website for creating your personal visibility to global people.
      Though the information is very less of about 4000 entry and it is being updated on daily basis. If you find any information ambiguous do let me know and I will try to update correct information.

      If you have to share any information on areas or any new area do give us details we will try to incorporate them as maximum as can be.

      Shri Ram
      Dy Learning Resource Manager
      Jaypee University of Information Technology,
      Solan – 173234 (Himachal Pradesh)
      INDIA
      http://ibiranet.in