congrats

  • Hamid Rahman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2006
      Dear Dr Khalid
      congrats 4 having a new assignment. I & the entire faculty of my School feel pleasure & welcome u as a Chairman.
       CONGRATULATIONS
      With Best Regards,

      S. Liaqat Ali
      Hamid Rahman
      Fauzdar Khan
      M. Ismail.
      Asad Khan
      Sajjad Khan
      Ghulam Mustafa
      Associate Manager Archives
      Geo Television Network

      Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!

    • Hamid Rahman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
        Dear Friends
        Congratulations 2 all of my friends who got promoted

        1-Muhammad Parvez Irfan

        2-Nasir Mahmood Bhatti( ab to mera pen wapus kar do)

        3-Shahid Mahmood(Champo)

        4-Mr.Ali Zaman

        No doubt they had to make efforts but atlast they have got positive results and in future more positive outcomes would be there inshallah

        Congratulations once again to all these professionals

        With best regards

        Hamid Rahman