Articles Required (please check availability in your subscribed databases)

  • Rauf Ishaq
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      Aslam o Alikum

      2 Articles are Required
      (please help me)

      1. Association of p53 immunoreactivity with high Gleason tumor grade in prostatic adenocarcinoma
      Bhaskar V.S. Kallakury MDa, James Figge MDa, Jeffrey S. Ross MDa, Hugh A.G. Fisher MDa, Hellen L. Figge PharmDa and Timothy A. Jennings MDCorresponding Author Contact Information, a
      http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0046817794901775

      2. Combined analysis with Bcl-2 and P53 immunostaining predicts poorer prognosis in prostatic carcinoma.
      http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9366376

      With Regards
      Rauf Ishaq
    • Rashid Ali
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2011
      • 1 Attachment
      • 3.6 MB
      Dear Mr. Rauf Ishaq I am sending one article out of two, kindly find the attached file.

      Regards,

      Rashid Ali
      Librarian
      Kidney Centre Postgraduate Training Institute
      Karachi.