Re: [plagpk] Thanks, Important Update and Workshop

  • Haroon Idrees
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
      WAA WR WB
      Madam, This all that you have shared is great. Ideas are undoubtedly great. The track record and history develops a great hope of effective execution of these plans. I, on behalf of my fellows, studying abroad offer fullest of our humble cooperation if we can be of any help at any stage in any sphere.
      With best wishes and profound regards,
      Haroon Idrees

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
        Respected Kanwal !

        God

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
          Respected Kanwal!

          GOD may bless you with such successes. We are proud of you.

          Shahzada Gulfam
          Librarian
          Department of Political Science
          University of Peshawar