congratulation

  • tahir jan
    Message 1 of 20 , May 11, 2006
      Congratulation

      Dear Muhammad Ismail:

      I extend my cordial congratulations to Mr. Ismail getting his M.Phil degree from the
      Area study centre, University of Peshawar.
      Please accept my heartiest congratulations and best wishes for your success.

      Tahir Jan
      Assistant Librarian
      Central Library
      University of Peshawar
       0092-91-9216483

    • shafiq-ur-rehman saif ullah
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 26, 2006
        Dear Rafiq

        Aoa,

        I congratulation on the behalf of M.Phil leading to Phd class at DLISC PU to Mr. Muhammad Rafiq Senior Librarian National Textile University Faisalabad for his selection as a IRC Mnager at International Islamic University Islamabad.I hope this will boast the Librarianship in Islamabad ingeneral and in International Islamic University in particular.

        Thanks

        SHAFIQ UR REHMAN

        Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!
      • abid hussain
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 3, 2007
          DEAR TUFAIL KHAN! Congratulation on ur briliant success in the library of management science as a digital library officer.We all fellow wish u best of luck in future .
          ALL GROUPS OF PESHAWAR UNIVERSITY BATCH 2006 ARE PROUD OF UR GOOD LUCK .

          FROM :ABID HUSSAIN MARDAN ASSTT LIBRARIAN AIR UNIVERSITY CENTRAL LIBRARY ISLAMABAD

        • Nasira Munir
          Message 4 of 20 , May 24, 2007
            AoA.
            Congratulations to all my respectable teachers for your upgradation in next scale.
            Wish you all the best

            Nasira Munir.

            --
            Nasira Munir
            Assistant Librarian
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 24, 2007
              dear professionals,
                                           i m very happy to know that my dear & respectable teacher Prof.Dr.Rafia.A.Shaikh has got the job of Pro Vice Chancellar of university of sindh jamshoro.I m already feel proud to being a student of Dr.Rafia.A.Shaikh.

                                                                      NAYAB KAIMKHANI
                                                                             Lib.Assistant
                                                                      Deptt.of economics
                                                                        University of sindh
                                                                                            Jamshoro.

            • humm butt
              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 22 6:13 AM
                Salam

                       It is very good news for us that Mr. Sarfaraz become
                Library Incharge of Patel Hospital, Gulshan-e-Iqbal. congratulation on your achievement.

                with best wishes and regard

                Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.
              • MUHAMMAD TUFAIL KHAN
                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 28, 2008

                  I pay my heartiest congratulation to Respected Sir Hamid Rehmad on Taking the Charge of the Head Department of Library and Information Science, University of Peshawar.

                  With best regards ,
                  Muhammad Tufail Khan
                  Library Officer
                  University of Management & Technology (UMT)
                  C-II Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan. 54700
                  Ph. +9242-5212801-10 ext. 326
                  Cell. +92-321-4937326
                  Email # tufail@...
                  URL # http://www.umt.edu.pk

                • Khurram Pervez
                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 2, 2009

                    Dear Friends,

                    On behalf of the PLA (Sindh), I want to congratulate to all newly elected body of PLA (FB),

                    Mr. Ishtiaq Ahmed, President PLA (FB)

                    Mr. Zia Javed, Vice President

                    Mr. Azeem Khan Marwat, Secretary

                    Mr. Muhammad Sajid Mirza, Assistant Secretary

                    Mr. Muhammad Tahir Bhatti, Finance Secretary

                    Members of the PLA FB

                    Mr.Yaqub Ali,

                    Mr. Muhammad Arif,

                    Mr. Midrarrullah,

                    Mr. Muhammad Shfiq Rana,

                    Mr. Muhammad Pervez Irfan,

                    Mr. Umer Farooq,

                    Mr. Bashir Muhammad Khan

                    Mr.Muhammad Umar Khan

                    Wish you best of luck

                    Khurram Pervez

                    Information Coordinator

                    PLA (Sindh)

                    Get your new Email address!
                  • jalal the great
                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 26 4:15 AM

                      It is the occasion of immense pleasure that our following university colleagues have been promoted from BPS.16 to BPS. 17. It is their marvelous efforts after completing their obligatory period.

                      I congralute both colleagues and pray for their success in future endeavor.

                      1.                  Irfanullah

                      Assistant Librarian University of Peshawar

                      2.                  Azia ur Rehman

                      Librarian Institute of Chemical Sciences

                      University of Peshawar

                      Jalal-ud-din

                      Librarian Institute of Education & Research

                      University of Peshawar

                    • Asad Khan
                      Message 10 of 20 , May 26, 2009
                        Dear Madam
                        Heart felt congratulation on becoming chairperson of DLIS UOPunjab.
                        May God help you in shouldring one more job efficiently and effectively.

                        Asad Khan/Lecturer
                        DLIS UO Peshawar
                      • shafa ali
                        Message 11 of 20 , Aug 27, 2009
                          Hello Dear

                          I am so happy to know that  you have appointed Librarian BPS 17 in GCU ,FS

                          Congratulation  to join  above post . GOD more progress u in future. Ameen
                           again cogratulation .

                          best wishes

                          Shafa Ullah

                          Librarian
                          Gulab Devi Hospital &Post graduate medical institute lahore

                          New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
                          Hurry before someone else does!
                        • shafa ali
                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 6, 2009

                                We  Well Come & Congratulate to Dear Sir Kashif khurshid  as he has promotion   senior  Librarian(BPS-18) in University of the punjab Lahore.
                            Allah give his more progress in future. Ameen

                            Best Wishes

                            Shsfa Ullah
                            Librarian
                            Gulab Devi Hospital

                            New Email names for you!
                            Hurry before someone else does!
                          • FALKI NAUL TAYYAB IRFAN
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 17, 2009
                              Salam,
                              I congrats to all elected members. I also congrats to all the member of  PULISAA, those cost the vote.
                              Special thanks and congrats to Sir Afzal Haq Qarshi and also Sir Khalid, Madam Kanwal and election committee.

                              Regards,

                              Tayyab Falki Naul

                              Librarian,
                              GC University, Faisalabad

                              New Email names for you!
                              Hurry before someone else does!
                            • najam _safi
                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 18, 2009

                              salam
                              congratulation to all the new elected members of pulisaa.

                              President :        Muhammd Shafiq Shahid Rana
                              Vice President:  Muhammad Asif
                              Secretary           :Amina Irfan
                              Joint Secretary:   Ghulam Yaseen Malik
                              Treasurer:             Muhammad Asif Munir Mirza

                              Exeuctive Members:

                              1-Ammara Malik
                              2-Farzana Shafique
                              3-Farrukh Inayet
                              4-Hina Batool
                              5-Javeria Javed
                              6-Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori
                              7-Muhammad Sajid Mirza
                              8-Saira Hassan
                              9-Shahbaz Ali
                              10-Shazia Yasmeen Mirza

                              by:najmullah safi

                            • Shahid Hussain
                              Message 15 of 20 , Jan 21, 2010

                                                              We are very glad to inform you that our collegue Mr. Muzzamil Ahmad has been apointed as a Documentation Officer in Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Islamabad.

                                                            We pray for him more successes in life.

                                                                                                                                      Shahid Hussain
                                                                                                                                       Iftikhar Ali
                                                                                                                                       Nabeel Hasan
                                                                                                                          National Library of Pakistan

                              • Rasul Khan
                                Message 16 of 20 , Mar 5 4:26 AM
                                  Its really good News for all of us .
                                  I appreciate the hole team of PUCLAWS on there great success. from this web site  library professional will get lot of information and benefits .
                                  I hope they will keep it up to date the website.

                                  Rasul Khan Marwat
                                  Asst Librarian

                                • Faqeer Aftab
                                  Message 17 of 20 , Mar 13 10:27 PM
                                    I am congratulate to my friend Mr. Naeem Ahmed Daudpota who selected as a librarian BPS 17 in information and Archies Department through Sindh public service commision.
                                    From: Faqeer Aftab
                                    Librarian Preston University Karacchi.

                                  • safia kokab
                                    Message 18 of 20 , May 11, 2010

                                      I congratulate to Dr Samdani who joined  at sargodha university yesterday.

                                       Safia Kokab,

                                       lecturer,

                                       Department of library & information science,

                                       university of sergodha.

                                    • Nasir Khan
                                      Message 19 of 20 , Aug 22, 2010

                                        From: Nasir Khan <nasirkhan430@...>
                                        Subject: [plagpk] Amir Join Air U.(Good)
                                        To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
                                        Date: Friday, August 20, 2010, 12:32 PM

                                        أللهم صل على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما صليت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم إنك حميد مجيد. أللهم بارك على محمد وعلى آل محمد كما باركت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم إنك حميد مجي

                                             I Would like to congratulate from the core of my heart to my Class fellow (MLIS"IUB 2003-2005") Mr. SYED AMIR BUKHARI for his appointment in AIR UNIVERSITYISLAMABAD Asst Librarian. May Allah give him more success in her life (AAMMEENN)

                                        Best of Luck !!!!!!!!!

                                        M.Nasir Khan Abbasi,

                                        Asst Snr.Librarian

                                        (03006850430)

                                        Military college of signal, (NUST)

                                        P    A    K    I    S    T    A    N

                                        ASSALAMU'ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAH E WA BARAKATUHU

                                      • Abdul Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSIT
                                        Message 20 of 20 , Jul 25, 2013
                                          Dear dr khalid
                                          Accept my heartiest congratulation on success of yr son with high marks in hsc examination. Hopefuult he will be RAVIAN