Article Required

  • Nadeem Raza
    Message 1 of 175 , May 8, 2006
      AOA
      Dear Fellows
      i need an Article Published in some of American Journal/Magazine in which name of  Pakistan was enter in the list of top ten (10)  Failure States of the World.

      i need that article as earliest as possible.

      looking for early response.

      Nadeem Raza
      Librarian
      University College of Pharmacy
      University of the Punjab, Lahore
      0333-8141615

    • ASHFAQ HUSSAIN
      Message 175 of 175 , Jun 10
        Article sent

        On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Ghazala Manzoor ghazala.manzoor@... [PLAGPK] <PLAGPK@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Asslam o Alikum

        One of our researcher need an article . Title of article is

        "Prenatal detection of congenital heart defects by Mark K.Friedberg .
        The journal of paediatrics July 2009Volume 155, Issue 1, Pages 26–31.e1

          if any have access kindly send me this article .

        --

        Ashfaq Hussain

        Section Head (Library)

        Supreme Court of Pakistan Branch Registry, Lahore

        Assistant Secretary General (HQ) / Web Master

        Pakistan Library Automation Group Pakistan (PakLAG)

        http://www.paklag.org

        Life member

        Pakistan Library Association Punjab Branch (PLA Punjab)

        http://www.plapunjab.org/

        Elected member of Executive Council (2012)

        Pakistan Library Association (PLA) HQ, Pakistan

        http://www.pla.org.pk/

        Convener

        Committee for Public Relations and Image Building

        Pakistan Library Association (PLA) HQ, Pakistan

        Deputy Editor

        International Journal of Information Management Sciences (IJIMS)

        ISSN – 2225-9163

        Email: ashfaq@... , mashfaqhussain@...

        Phome: +92 42 99212401 Ext. 220

        Cell: +92 333 433 45 07, +92 306 551 83 57