Article Required

  • Nadeem Raza
    Message 1 of 176 , May 8, 2006
      AOA
      Dear Fellows
      i need an Article Published in some of American Journal/Magazine in which name of  Pakistan was enter in the list of top ten (10)  Failure States of the World.

      i need that article as earliest as possible.

      looking for early response.

      Nadeem Raza
      Librarian
      University College of Pharmacy
      University of the Punjab, Lahore
      0333-8141615

    • tahir.kayani
      Message 176 of 176 , Today at 3:08 AM
        The following article is required by an our researcher. Kindly send me if you have access.

        Best Regards
         Tahir Zareef Kayani
        School of Natural Sciences,
        National University of Sciences and Technology,
        Sector H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan.
        Tel:        +92-51-90855569
        Fax:        +92-51-90855552