Exhibition of Medical Books

  • Ihsan Basit
    Message 1 of 21 , May 31, 2011

      Dear All Medical Librarians!

      Assalam o Alaikum,

                       It’s my pleasure to share with you that 2 days "Medical Books Exhibition" will be held in Shaikh Zayed Medical Complex, Lahore on 07-06-2011 to 08-06-2011. This exhibition will be held in the Auditorium II of Shaikh Zayed Medical Complex, adjacent to Pediatric Ward.

                        All Medical Books will be presented in this exhibition.

      Kind Regards,

      Ihsan Basit
      Librarian,

      Message 2 of 21 , May 31, 2011
        Oh! Qazi Sb

        I pray that ALLAH may rest his soul in eternal peace. Aameen.

        Mirza Tehseen Baig

        Senior Librarian

        Library Information Services

        National College of Arts

        Liaquat Bagh, Liaquat Road

        Rawalpindi - 46000

        E.Mail: tehseenbaig@...

        Cell: 0300 - 9812872

        Really, it is a  great loss of a professional. We, all professional staff of Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi pray that ALLAH may rest his soul in eternal peace. Aameen.

        Zafar Javed Naqvi
          Chief Librarian
        Fatima Jinnah Women University,
        The Mall Rawalpindi,  Pakistan
        Tel : 92-51-9243162, 9270050 Ex. 128

        Message 3 of 21 , Jun 1, 2011
          Inna Lillah hey wa Inna elaihey rajeoon. Mr. Qazi was no doubt a real gentleman, honest and a noble person. May Al Mighty Allah forgive his sins and award him a place in jannat ul firdous.

          Yaqub Ali

            > This message has been scanned by the InterScan for CSC SSM and found to be free of known security risks.
            > ***********************
            >

            > Dear friends and Seniors
            >

            > aoa,
            >

            > It is very sad news for me to hear the death of Qazi sb . God bless the departed sole in Heaven.
            > We have worked together in PU library. I found him very cooperative, gentle and altruistic person.
            >
            > Best Regard,
            >

            > CH.SHAFIQ UR REHMAN
            > Doctorant/ PhD Scholar (Information Science and Communication)
            > Université Charles-de-Gaulle - Lille 3
            >  Lille, France
            > Cell No.0033 (0)625904342
            >  Web: http://pu.edu.pk/faculty/descriptions.asp?faculty=21002

            >                          Punjab University Library is really sad to inform that Mr. Qazi Parvaiz Akhtar, Ex. Deputy Chief Librarian, has died on 29th of this month. Innalillah wa Inna alaihe Raajeoon.
            > Late Qazi sb. was an honest professional and has gentle personality. May ALLAH rest his soul in eternal peace. aamin summa aamin
            >
            > Ch. Muhammad Hanif
            > Chief Librarian
            > Punjab University Library
            > Quaid-e-Azam Campus, Lahore

            ------- End of Original Message -------
          • Ihsan Basit
            Message 5 of 21 , Jun 6, 2011

              Dear All Medical Librarians!

              Assalam o Alaikum,

                               It’s my pleasure to share with you that 2 days "Medical Books Exhibition" will be held in Shaikh Zayed Medical Complex, Lahore on 07-06-2011 to 08-06-2011. This exhibition will be held in the Auditorium II of Shaikh Zayed Medical Complex, adjacent to Pediatric Ward.

                                All Medical Books will be displayed by 6 different vendors, in this exhibition.

              Kind Regards,

              Ihsan Basit
              Librarian,
              Shaikh Zayed Medical Complex,
              Lahore.

              > This message has been scanned by the InterScan for CSC SSM and found to be free of known security risks.
              > ***********************
              >

              > Dear friends and Seniors
              >

              > aoa,
              >

              > It is very sad news for me to hear the death of Qazi sb . God bless the departed sole in Heaven.
              > We have worked together in PU library. I found him very cooperative, gentle and altruistic person.
              >
              > Best Regard,
              >

              > CH.SHAFIQ UR REHMAN
              > Doctorant/ PhD Scholar (Information Science and Communication)
              > Université Charles-de-Gaulle - Lille 3
              >  Lille, France
              > Cell No.0033 (0)625904342
              >  Web: http://pu.edu.pk/faculty/descriptions.asp?faculty=21002

              >                          Punjab University Library is really sad to inform that Mr. Qazi Parvaiz Akhtar, Ex. Deputy Chief Librarian, has died on 29th of this month. Innalillah wa Inna alaihe Raajeoon.
              > Late Qazi sb. was an honest professional and has gentle personality. May ALLAH rest his soul in eternal peace. aamin summa aamin
              >
              > Ch. Muhammad Hanif
              > Chief Librarian
              > Punjab University Library
              > Quaid-e-Azam Campus, Lahore

              ------- End of Original Message -------
            • Muhammad Naveed
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 2, 2015
                Dear Professionals
                                                  It is sorrowfully informed all of you that the Wife of Mr. Ghulam Abbas, Assistant Professor, Department of Library and Information Science, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur passed away yesterday (01-07-2015). May her soul rest in peace, Ameen.

                You may condole with Sir Ghulam Abbas through telephone number 03336393844

                Regards

                Muhammad Naveed
              • Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
                Message 7 of 21 , Jul 2, 2015
                  Respected Ghulam Abbas Sahib

                  I was deeply sorry to learn of your wife’s death.

                  There is not much one can say at a time like this, but all of we, your
                  colleagues from Library Information Services at COMSATS Institute of
                  Information Technology and PLA would like to extend our sincere
                  sympathy in your irreparable loss.

                  We pray to God to give her rest in haven and also give you and your
                  family strength to bear this irreparable loss.

                  Please count us among those who share your sorrow at this time and if
                  there is any way in which we can be of any help, either now or later,
                  do please let us know. We shall be only too glad to do anything we can.

                  With sorrow

                  Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
                  Library Information Services
                  COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
                  President, Pakistan Library Association(PLA)HQ, Pakistan
                  Park Road, Tarlai Kalan,Islamabad-45550 (Pakistan)
                  Tel.92-51-9247000-3.Ext.5070,Dir:92-51-90495070
                  Cell:(+92)03008564735,Fax.92-51-9247006
                  --

                  COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (http://www.ciit.edu.pk)

                  Quoting "Muhammad Naveed naveed_m789@... [PLAGPK]"