candolance

  • Nasim Fatima
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2001
      Dear asghar sahib
      aoa
      Please convey my deep sorrow on the death of Prof.
      M.Fazil Khan ,s father to M. Fazil Khan .
      God may bless the departed soul.Aamin.
      Please let me know the time when the pannel discussion

      on PTV will be relayed. It is a very good effort on
      the part of Library professionals to communicate
      Librarianship to public . congratulations and salams
      to every one their in Islamabad.
      sincerely yours.
      Dr. Nasim fatima

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Anjum Sheikh
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9, 2001
        Dear asghar sahib
        candolance message for

        Prof. Dr. Fazil Khan,
        Chairman Library Science Department,
        Islamia University, Bahawalpur.

        i m shocked to learn the demise of your father. I request you to maintain
        your calm and resign yourself to God's will. What cannot be cured must be
        endured. Life and death are not in man's hands.
        May God bring solace and the strength to bear this shock.

        Anjum Sheikh
        Librarian
        Karachi Institute of Information Technology
        Gulshan-e-Maymar Karachi 73540
        Tel : 0092-21-6351822,
        0092-21-6350731-5 Ext : 256-257
        Fax : 0092-21-6350740