Congratulations to Dr. Khalid Mehmood

  • Mushahid Hussain
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
      Dear Dr. Khalid Mehmood and all Library Professional
      KINDLY ACCEPT OUR DEEPEST CONGRATULATIONS ON BEHALF OF ALL PLA EXECUTIVE OF
      FEDERAL BRANCH AND THEIR MEMBERS ON YOUR PROMOTION AS ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
      IN DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY SCIENCE. NO DOUBT IT IS ALL YOUR EFFORTS AND HARD
      WORKING AND IN TRUE SENSE YOU ARE 'JHOOMER' OF LIBRARIANS. MAY ALMIGHTY
      ALLAH SUCCESS YOU MORE AND MORE AND BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

      WITH LOVE
      MUSHAHID HUSSAIN
      PRESIDENT
      PAKISTAN LIBRARY ASSOCIATION( FEDERAL BRANCH)
      ISLAMABAD
      .

    • Zafar naqvi
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006

        It�s really good news. Heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to Dr. Khalid Malik. I hope under his dynamic leadership the Department of Library and Information Science would progress more and also give a good platform in promoting library education and librarianship in Pakistan.

         We pray for his success

        Zafar  Javed Naqvi

        Zafar Javed Naqvi Division Chief PIDE Library and Documentation Division Quaid-iAzam University Campus Islamabad(Pakistan) Tel ; 92-51-9214041 Email: naqvizj@...

        Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!