INVITATION FOR BOOK FAIR

  • Rakhshanda Kokab
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
    INVITATION
    It gives us distinct pleasure to inform you that University of Lahore is organizing two days Book Fair at its new campus (Lahore Business School). The objective of this Book Fair is to provide you the opportunity to select latest Titles for your teaching/research and personal use. We cordially invite you to please join us in this event.

    Date: Tuesday 3rd – Wednesday 4th May 2011
    Time: 09:00am to 06:00pm
    Venue: Lahore Business School, 1 Km Defense road (off- Raiwind road)
              Bhopatian Chowk, Lahore

    We look forward to welcoming you there.
    With Best wishes

    Regards,