Library Information Services COMSATS LAHORE Celebrated World Book Day

  • Ciit lahore Library information services
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2011

      COMSATS Lahore Celebrated World Book Day

      COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Library Information Services Lahore: celebrated the World Book Day on Friday April 29, 2011. The main purpose of this day is to develop students with wider outlook and a balanced view towards science and humanities, because we strongly believe that half mind is a dangerous thing. It is our intent desire and effort to inculcate reading habits in our students.

      For more pictures and detail , please access the following links

      Facebook.com

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Library-Information-Services-CIIT-Lahore/104357199633145

       flicker.com

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/56370049@N05/

      http://jumbopublishing.blogspot.com/2011/05/comsats-lahore-celebrate-world-book-and.html

    • Muhammad Shafiq Rana
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2011
        Wonder full activity organized by Brother Tariq Najmi and his team at COMSATS Lahore.

        Congratulations; keep it up please.

        Thanking you,

        MUHAMMAD SHAFIQ RANA
        Deputy Director,

        Strategy, Development and External Relations Department

        Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan
        M-Floor, NIC Building, 63-Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad
        Tel: 92-51-920 70 91-94  xt. 190 Fax: 92-51-920 60 15
        Mobile: 92-333-521 61 65

        President, PULISAA,
        President, PLC (IC)
        Professional Member ACM, USA
        Member Special Libraries Association, USA
        Member Global Alliance for ICT and Development
        Life Member Pakistan Library Association (FB), PK
        Professional Member Human Resource Development Network
        SLA B&F Div. International Travel Awardee 2006, USA
        ASIST InfoShare Membership Awardee 2007-2008, USA
        Alumnae U. S. International Visitor Leadership Program 2007