Dr. S. Sohail H. Naqvi writes to ME

  • Abdul Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSIT
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011

      ATTENTION ALL LIBRARIANS WITHOUT ANY COMMENTS WHY NOT COME FROWARD

      Once HEC is gone, nothing will be accessible!

      See http://savepakuniversities.blogspot.com/

      Regards

      Dr. S. Sohail H. Naqvi

      Executive Director

      Higher Education Commission

      Islamabad, H9

      Pakistan

      Tel: +92 51 9040 0150

      Fax: +92 51 9040 0154

      www.hec.gov.pk

      ----
      Abdul Waheed,
      Chief Librarian
      MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester)
      MLSc,MA(Pol.Sc)(Urdu)LL.B(PU)
      Former Chief Librarian University of the Punjab
      GC University, Katchery Road,
      Lahore 54000

      CONTACTS:
      EMail:chieflibrarian@...