Re: LIBCOOP Dr. Khalid Mahmood: Welcome back!

  • Khurram, GC University
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011

      Dear All,

      Prof. Dr. Khalid Mahmood has no doubt played a truly pioneering role in promoting LIS education and research and enthused seekers and information professionals to go ahead despite barriers because the path of victory is not smooth sailing but fortune always favours the brave. He is an eminent, distinguished, sagacious, astute, vibrant, vivacious, energetic, gallant etc personality in LIS profession.

      I do congratulate him for joining back DLIS after availing HEC Post-Doctoral Research fellowship and successful execution of the same. The experience which he attained during his stay at USA will prove very prolific for all.

      I honour his endless grapple for selfless services and pray for his health and safety and may all the seekers of knowledge get benefited by his sagacity, vision, insight, experience and proficiencies. May he get through in every walk of life!!!

      With Warm Regards,

      Khurram Shahzad
      Librarian
      GC University, Lahore

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011
        Dear Khalid Saheb,

        Myself along with PAKLAG Sindh Team is delighted and welcome you on board again :)

        Keep inspiring and smiling

        Nooruddin

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2011
          well come home Dear Dr. Khalid Mahmood

          It is a matter of greate pride that you have successfully compleded HEC Post-Doctoral Research fellowshipfrom USA and now Punjab Univarsity have two post- Doc. in the Dept.of Library & Information Science.It is not an honour for Punjab Univarsity only but is an honour for whole Library profession in Pakistan as well.

          Wishing you  a glorious professional future

          With Best regards

          Abdul Samad Ansari
          Associate Chief Editor
          Pakistan Library & Information Science Journal

          To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com; libcoop@yahoogroups.com; librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com; dlispu@yahoogroups.com
          From: kanwal.ameen@...
          Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:46:31 +0500
          Subject: [plagpk] Dr. Khalid Mahmood: Welcome back!

          Dear Friends, Colleagues & Students, Salams

          I am pleased to share that Prof. Dr. Khalid Mahmood has joined back after successful completion of HEC Post-Doctoral Research fellowship. Indeed it is an honour for the Deptartment, LIS community and the profession. I am sure his USA experience will be beneficial for all of us.

          Wish him all the best.

          Warm regards!!
          --
          Prof. Kanwal Ameen, PhD.
          Chairperson, Dept. of Library & Information Science (DLIS),
          University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
          Post-Doc.Fulbrighter 2009-2010, University of Missouri, USA
          Chief Editor (2005-2009) “Pakistan Journal of LIS”
          Pre-Doc. Fulbrighter 2000-2001, University of Texas, Austin, USA
          Secretary, IFLA LIS Education in Developing Countries SIG
          Member, PLA, IFLA, ALA, CILIP

        • Khalid Mahmood Singhera
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2011

            My Respectable Dear Sir

            With thanks to ALLAH ALMJGHTY I congratulate you on successful completion of HEC Post Doctoral Research fellowship from USA.  You have really contributed a lot to uplift Library Profession in Pakistan. Welcome you back in Pakistan with hoping an active role for the profession in future. May ALLAH keep you in His special care and alight His countless blessings upon you.

            Profound Regards

            Khalid Mahmood Sanghera

            Librarian

            Govt. College For Elementary Teachers.

            Rangeelpur, Multan

            President

            Punjab School Library Association

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 4, 2011
              Dear Prof.Dr. Khalid Mahmood

              HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS BRILLIANT SUCCESS

              Dr. Rubina Bhatti

              Coordinator MPhil

              Deptt: Library & Information Science

              The Islamia University of Bahawalpur

              HEC approved supervisor

              Director: Asia Chapter SLA

              Member Universityof the ManchesterAlumni Association

              Phone: 0092-62-925564