Congratulation KAmran

  • Misbah Ch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011

      Assalam O Alaikum,

      I m pleased to all dear ones that our colleague Mr. Muhammad Kamran Chashti has been selected as Assistant Librarian and appointed at Library TheUniversity of Faisalabad, Faisalabad. Previously he was working as Assistant Librarian at PCW Faisalabad. Congratulation him on his another success.

      With best regards,

      Misbah Bashir

      LibrarianThe University of Faisalabad