Pak-LIS News on the Web

  • Muhammad Ajmal
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
      Pakistan Library Automation Group is pleased to announce its first Web based Newsletter in the field of Library and Information Science in Pakistan. You can have a look on the first issue of Pak-LIS News at:

      http://www.geocities.com/plagpk/news.htm

      Please send your comments and news for next issue at:
      muhammad.ajmal@...

      Yours,

      Muhammad Ajmal Khan

    • Sajjad Rehman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
        Looks good, Ajmal. I just went over the content. We hope it becomes an effectives means of communication between professionals in the country.

        My felicitations also go to the team members.

        Please keep it up and we will provide you all the possible support, no matter where we happen to be. Sajjad

        At 05:51 PM 4/2/01 +0000, you wrote:
        Dear Colleagues,
        Pakistan Library Automation Group is pleased to announce its first Web based Newsletter in the field of Library and Information Science in Pakistan. You can have a look on the first issue of Pak-LIS News at:

        http://www.geocities.com/plagpk/news.htm
        Please send your comments and news for next issue at:
        muhammad.ajmal@...

        Yours,
        Muhammad Ajmal Khan

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Sajjad ur Rehman
        Professor, Library and Informaiton Science Program
        College of Graduate Studies
        Kuwait University, P.O. Box 5969. Safat 13060
        Kuwait

        Phone: +965 481 1188 extension 5875
        Fax: +965 484 7362 (office)
        e-mail: sajjad@...