BPS 20,19,18 teaching vacancie for Bannu Universities anounced

  • merabashir
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      dear professional and seniors and teachers

      there is some posts anounce of teaching staff of Library and
      information sciences as professor ,assistant prof.and lecturer in
      Bannu university
      for detail see daily mashiriq peshawar of 19 march.
      Bashir Ahmed
      Blisc 58 (m)
      university of peshawar
    • saima qutab
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
        Mr. Ahmed

        I appreciate your effort of sharing this piece of information with us, but is the daily mashiriq peshawar easily available nation wide?
        I think as u did a good think to let us know with this information, that would be great if u send scan or copy whole information for us.

        Regards

        Saima Qutab
        Library In-Charge
        ASR/IWSL Resource Center
        96-a, g block, gulberg II, Lahore
        Phone: 92-42-5882617-18

        merabashir <merabashir@...> wrote:
        dear professional and seniors and teachers

        there is some posts anounce of teaching staff of Library and
        information sciences as professor ,assistant prof.and lecturer in
        Bannu university
        for detail see daily mashiriq peshawar of 19 march.
        Bashir Ahmed
        Blisc 58 (m)
        university of peshawar

        Yahoo! Groups Links