workshop on “Online Research Tools, Researc h Ethics and Web Resources for Medical Profes sionals

  • yasin malik
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      AOA
      I am pleased to inform you that Pakistan Library & Information Science Alumni Association (PULISAA) and Pakistan Librarians Welfare Organization
      (PLWO), are jointly organizing one day workshop on “Online Research Tools, Research Ethics and Web Resources for Medical Professionals” in
      collaboration with Shaukat Khanum Memorial Center Hospital & Research Centre, Lahore on 19 February, 2011.

      Please find attached Brochure, Nomination Letter and Registration Form.

      Regards,

      Ghulam Yasin Malik
      Joint Secretary PULISAA