need article

  • Mumtaz Satti
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2010

      Dear Professional

      I need following article

      Romero R, Peralta J, Sendagorta E, Abelairas J.

      Pars planitis in children: epidemiologic, clinical, and therapeutic characteristics.

      Sept-Oct 2007; 44 (5): 288-93.

      Mumtaz Hussain Satti

      Shifa college of Medicine

      H-8/4, Islamabad .

    • Mumtaz Satti
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 20, 2010

        Dear professionals

        I need following article

        Gulshan Ara Saeed, Shazia Fakhar, Faisal Rahim,

        Change in trend of contraceptive uptake effect of educational leaflets and counseling.

        Contraception. Volume 77, Issue 05, May 2008, Pages 377-381

        Mumtaz Satti

      • Rahim
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 20, 2010
          Dear Colleagues/fellows

          AA.

          I urgently need softcopy of the book titled "Programmed Statistics by Agarwal" for one of our Library Patrons.

          If someone have access, kindly send it on urgent basis.

          Thanks

          Rahim Dad
          Deputy Librarian
          Agricultural University
          Peshawar
        • Asad Khan
          Message 4 of 15 , May 26, 2013
            A. salam k.

            Pedro Oliveira, Aleda V. Roth, (2012) "Service orientation: the derivation of underlying constructs and measures", International Journal of Operations & Production Management, Vol. 32 Iss: 2, pp.156 - 190

            Regards
            Asad Khan
          • Shakir Khan
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 12, 2013

              Respected Professionals,
              Assalam-O-Alaikum,

              I would be really grateful if you could manage to get below article.

              Paez Borrallo, J.M.and M.G. Otero, "On The Implementation of a Partitioned Block Frequency Domain Adaptive Filter (PBFDAF) For Long Acoustic Echo Cancellation," Signal Processing, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 301-315, June 1992

              Your kind cooperation  will be highly appreciated.Thanks

              Best Regards
              Muhammad Shakir
              Sir Syed Library
              CASE, Islamabad