Re: [plagpk] OPAC for LIMS

  • mian u
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010

    MIAN USMAN YASIN KALASKY
    LIBRARIAN Punjab Group Of College GRW.
    MLISc(Punjab University Lahore)
    Member:PLA,PULISAA
    Usman.yasin@...
    Onlyu_415@...
    055-6705415
    0314-4614049

    --- On Sun, 10/31/10, aiqbal2k02 <aiqbal1982@...> wrote:

    From: aiqbal2k02 <aiqbal1982@...>
    Subject: [plagpk] OPAC for LIMS
    To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Sunday, October 31, 2010, 2:27 AM

    AoA All,

    I am a student of Library Sciences at University of Karachi. Need to develop online catalog as a project. I would appreciate if someone can send me the OPAC software for LIMS.

    Thanks

  • Almas Khan
    Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2012
      AOA
      Can any one tell me how to create OPAC in LIMS?we are at the initial stage of our Computerization, data entry completed in LIMS now i want to give Search access to Users?how it can be possible