Re: [plagpk] Dear All

  • Afaq Gohar
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
      wats this??? A person asks 4job and the another person invites the person within one day. amazing!!! i think this is not the proper way bcoz if there is any post lying vacant, that should be properly posted on any concerned forum.
      regards

      Afaq Gohar,
      UET, Peshawar.

      From: Rida Hasmi <ridahasmi@...>
      Subject: [plagpk] Dear All
      To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com, libcoop@yahoogroups.com, librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, October 31, 2010, 3:43 AM

      Hi i m the new one of this community. I wish that this groups will be helpful for LIS people. i want to join any academia institiution to develop my Lis career specially in Isbd. i shall be thankfull if some one guide me and located me job.

      Thanks
      Rida Hasmi

      An inconvenience is only and adventure wrongly considered; an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered.

    • Haroon Baachaa
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010

        Assalam-o-Alaikum

        Affaq is absolutely right...Its incredible to get job with out proper channel...

        Also as a recruiter its malafide to get librarian without advertisement...

        Simple its bargaining!!!

        --

        Syed Haroon Bacha
        Assistant Librarian

        Email: haroonbaachaa@...,
        haroon_baachaa@...

        Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/haroonbaachaa
        Cell # +92-313-9111807
      • Rida Hasmi
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2010
          Dear All,

          Assalam o Alaikum

           First i say thanks those who welcome me in this hub of knowledge. Second i thanks those who personally email me and guide me regarding my job.
          I hope in future Insahallah i also shear some informative email which i have experience in abroad.
          Thanks to all my Group member.

          Kind Regards
          Rida Hasmi