Re: [plagpk] Paper presentation at KOHACON10 Wellington, New zealand

  • Muhammad Shafiq Rana
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
      Dear Brother Farasat,

      Congratulations; may Allah give  you more success in all aspects of both lives.

      Thanking you,

      MUHAMMAD SHAFIQ RANA
      Deputy Director,
      I A C C,
      Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan
      M-Floor, NIC Building, 63-Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad
      Tel: 92-51-920 70 91-94  xt. 190 Fax: 92-51-920 60 15
      Mobile: 92-333-521 61 65

      Professional Member ACM, USA
      Member Special Library Association, USA
      Member Global Alliance for ICT and Development
      Life Member Pakistan Library Association (FB), PK
      Professional Member Human Resource Development Network
      SLA B&F Div. International Travel Awardee 2006, USA
      ASIST InfoShare Membership Awardee 2007-2008, USA
      Alumnae U. S. International Visitor Leadership Program 2007

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
        Dear Farasat Sb

        Assalam-o-Alaikum

        Bundles of Congratulations for contributing and making Pakistan presence

        With best wishes and regards

        Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
      • Syed Adnan Adil
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
          Could be a motivation for practicing Librarians---

          I think research based on pratical scenarios worths attention and appreciation

          Keep it up Farasat

          Syed Adnan Adil

[...]

        • Muzna Khan
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
            Assalam O Alaikum Sir

            Many many congratulations to you on this achievement. I knew the record would stand until it was broken.

            Best of Luck

            With Warm Regards

            Sajida
            Asst. Librarian
            IBA

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010

              Dear Sir Farasat Shafi Ullah

              I read with great delight your success news on web. Your dedicated perseverance devotion and immense service to LIS Pakistan that you have won this honor.

              My sincerest wishes are with you. I join with all our/your friends and admirers in offering you my heartiest congratulations. May your unremitting endeavor in the service to LIS Pakistan go on with undiminished vigour!

              Yours sincerely,

              Sher Afzal
              University Library Officer
              Bahria University E - 8 Islamabad
              Ph Office: 051-9260002 Ext 227
              Email. librarian@...
              There are no secrets to success.
              It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure!!!!! !!! "

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
                Dear Sir Frasat,

                              Assalam-o-Alekum,

                                congratulation for having such beautifull Expierence may God give you Success in all walks of life .

                                                                                                                           My prayers are always with you,

                       Best Regards,
                       Farzana Koukab.

                To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010

                  Congratulations, farasat sb

                  Keep it up

                  Regards

                  Muhammad Farooq

                  Director Information Services

                  Riphah International University

                  I-14, Near Haj Complex Islamabad Pakistan

                  Member Network Steering Group

                  The Association of Commonwealth Universities

                  Associate Member CILIP - UK

                  Professional Member ACM - USA
                  Tel  + 92-51-111-510-511
                  cell  + 92-333-5110898