Re: PLA Elections

  • Anwar Ejaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2006
      Dear Colleagues

      Attached please find PLA (FB) membership form. Interested professionals can change the Branch name and may submit it to their respective PLA Branch. The Secretaries and Treasurers of all PLA Branch Councils can also use the same form with with some changes.

      Its for information of all concerned that the membership fee was revised in 1997 PLA General Body Meeting held in Islamabad. The current PLA memebership rates are:

      Life Membership:                                Rs. 1000/-

      Regular Membership:                          Rs. 100/- per year

      Student Membership:                         Rs. 50/- per year

      Retired Librarians:                              Rs. 50/- per year

      Existing members (Life or Regular) of PLA should also send the duly filled forms in order to update their addresses.

      *** To contest for Elections, members should have either 3 years consecutive REGULAR or LIFE membership of PLA

      Best Regards

      Anwar Ejaz

    • Ghaniulakram Sabzwari
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
        Dear Gill Saheb
                Assalam Alaikum. Could you advise me how to get Elected office bearers of PLA and its Branch Councils. We want to congratulate them as well as we wish to publish their worthy names in our Pakistan Library and Information Science Journal. I shall appreciate your cooperation in this respect.

        Yours Sincerely
        Dr. G. A. Sabzwari
        Chief Editor, PLISJ

        The fish are biting.