Advance Trg., Workshopo on WINISIS AND GENISIS

  • Mushahid Hussain
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      Dear All
      Pakistan Library Assosication, PLA, Federal branch has organised a 4 days
      advance workshop on Winisis and Genisis from 5-8 Feb, 2006 in collaboration
      with Unesco and Hamdard University, Islamabad Campus. The workshop was
      really a good experience for all the participants who participated from all
      provinces of the country. Mr. Anwar Ejaz, Secretary PLA(FB) Mr. bashahrat
      Hafeez, AIOU and Mr. Farasat Shafiullah were the instructors and they gave
      very good training. I congratulate them on their efforts and wish to
      continue such workshops, trainings and seminar etc to revive the PLA. In
      March 2007, PLA will complete its 50 years and we all members try to join
      hands in their respective branches and make fruitful programmes and PLA HQs
      may organise National Seminar on PLA 50 years Activities. The suggestions
      should be taken as seriously. To strangth the organisation is not only the
      duty of PLA Executive, it is also the duty of all the members of PLA to
      participate. The strenghth of PLA may also be increased by making new
      members. The constitution need improvement, The style of HQs., rotation
      should be revised as Mr. Anwar Ejaz, Secretary PLA has idea and I hope he
      would flow the same idea on this Platform.
      In last I wish all my dear collegues to strength our body. May Allah bless
      all of you.
      Mushahid Hussain
      President PLA, FB