Re: [plagpk] Today's Information

  • Neelam Malik
    Message 1 of 81 , Oct 2, 2010
      Respected sir Nadeem AOA,
      I m the regular reader of today's information. This is the best contribution from you. Pl keep it up and really heartiest thanks for this nice step. God bless you and take care.
      Best of luck.

      Message 81 of 81 , Oct 24, 2013

        Assalam o Alikum

        Today's Information is about "Data, Information, Knowledge, and Wisdom"

        With Best Wishes
        Nadeem Sohail
        Senior Librarian
        Rachna College of Engineering & Technology Gujranwala , Pakistan
        Ph: - 0092 55 6770168 Ext. 805
        Fax: - 0092 55 677 3214
        Cell: - +92 3324877620