Eid Mubarik

  • jawad khan
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
      special eid greetings
      --- Ajmal <ajmal@...> wrote:
      > Dear Professional:
      > Asslam-o-Elaikum
      >
      > EID MUBARAK
      > to you and your family.
      > <<Eid Mubarak>>
      > regards,
      >

      > Muhammad Ajmal Khan
      > Librarian
      > National University of Computer and Emerging
      > Sciences,
      > 852-B Faisal Town, Lahore-54700, Pakistan
      > Ph: 92-42-111128128 Ext. 210
      >

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Eid Mubarak.jpg

      =====
      Jawad M. Khan
      Library & Information Officer
      Military College of Engineering
      Risalpur cantt, N.W.F.P.
      Pakistan
      tel no. (off) 092-923-631530, fax No. (off) 092-923-631127
      tel No. (res) 092-921-644341

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Anjum Sheikh
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
        I have been advised that a new strain of the Love Bug virus is working
        its way around the world at the moment. Please be very vigilant with ANY
        attachments you receive, whether they are from a known source of not.

        This particular virus will arrive with a subject heading of "My baby pic
        !!!" In the main body of the e-mail it will say "Its my animated baby
        picture !!" and the attachment will be named mybabypic.exe. Under no
        circumstances must this attachment be opened. Please delete it from your
        Inbox and Deleted Items folder immediately by entering SHIFT+DELETE. This
        will also apply tomorrow and the days after. "I forgot" will not be a
        suitable excuse.

        Just a reminder that any attachment that ends with .exe and .vbs will
        usually be a virus and should be deleted immediately. There are other
        variations of "at risk" attachments but, in the current climate, these are
        the most common.
        If you would like to read about the virus please go to
        http://service1.symantec.com/sarc/sarc.nsf/html/W32.Mybabypic.Worm.temp.ht

        regards

        Anjum Sheikh
        Librarian
        Karachi Institute of Information Technology
        Gulshan-e-Maymar Karachi 73540
        Tel : 0092-21-6351822,
        0092-21-6350731-5 Ext : 256-257
        Fax : 0092-21-6350740
        e-mail : anjum@...
        javed@...
      • Arif
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 18, 2009
          Dear Professionals
                                        Eid Mubarik. Have a nice and enjoyable holidays with your family. Pray for the prosperity of our beloved country too.

          Regards,

          Muhammad Arif
          MPhil(LIS)
          Lecturer
          Department of Library and Information Science
          Allama Iqbal Open Univeristy
          Islamabad-44000, Pakistan.
          Tel.: +9251-9057235 (O)

        • Mohammad Ramzan