Quality Control in Google Books

  • Maqsood Shaheen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2010
      Just for sharing an experience:

      As the digital preservation is a big topic now-a-days, I would just like to share with you the bad quality of scanning in google books which leads to many questions and points to discussion in digital preservation. View the link here: Here's an example of why I don't trust Google Books for digitization of gov docs:
      http://books.google.com/books? id=bBwUAAAAYAAJ&printsec= frontcover&cd=1&source=gbs_ ViewAPI#v=onepage&q&f=false

      Regards,

      Shaheen

      --------------------------