  • Hamid Rahman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2005
      Dear Manager
      Hope things are pretty well there. Earlier there was icon for posting the messages but its no more there. I think the policey is changed now. Anyhow I am enclosing message for posting through the group on net & hope it will be on net pretty soon.

      Thanx

      Hello!
      Congratulations 2 Sheery G

      Dear Professional

      you will be pleased 2 know that Mrs. Shireen Gul Somroo has been appointed as Chairperson, Dept. of Library & Information Science, University of Sindh, well done Shiry G you arev the right person for this challanging job.Its honour & matter of pride for all of us. May Allah SWT bless you with courage  to put all of your efforts in the improvement & development of our profession.

      All the best & goodluck

      Hamid Rahman
      Asst. Prof
      School of Library & Information Studies