Book Required

  • Sajida Bashir
    Message 1 of 67 , Jul 28, 2010
      Respected Professionals,

      I need the soft copy of this book:

      • Language / Leonard Blomfield
      If any one have please provide me I'll be thankful to you..

      Regards,
      Sajida bashir
      Librarian,Gift University
      Gujranwala.

    • Iftikhar Ahmad
      Message 67 of 67 , Mar 3

        Assalam o Alaikum!

        One of our reader required below mentioned book in soft form. Please send it to me if available as soon as possible.

        Title: nutrition assessment a comprehensive guide for planning intervention
        Author: MD Sinko

        Regards

        Iftikhar Ahmad
         Librarian