Request of Articles

  • mazmil ahmad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2010
      Dear Members,

                  The following articles are required by our research staff.

      1) Bovenber, A.L. and S. Smulders (1995)," Environmental quality and Pollution : Augmenting technological change in two sectors endogenous growth model" Journal of Public Economics 57: 369-391. Science Direct
      2) Mohtadia, H (1996), "Environment, growth and optimal policy design " Journal of Public Economics" 63:119-140
      (Science Direct)
      3)Rubio, S.J. and J. Asnar (2000), "Sustainable growth and environmental policies :"Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei Discussion Paper
      Social Science research Network

      Early response will be highly appriciated.

      Regards

      Muzzammil Ahamd
      Documentation Officer
      PIDE, Islamabad