Congratulations to Mr.Hamid Khan from AIOU for his selection at QAU

  • rana javed
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
      Dear Professionals,
                                 I congratulate Mr.Hamid from Allama Iqbal Open University for his selections
      as
      Assistant Librarian BPS-17

      His performance was outstanding and impressed the whole selection board and he would definitely be a very very good addition to professional staff of Quaid e Azam university

      Congratulations once again

      And waiting for you to join us

      Regards

      Rana Zia Javed
      Vice President Officers Welfare Association
      Vice President PLA FB
      051-90642076
      0300-4382511

    • Imtiaz Khalil
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
        Well-done Mr.Hamid.
        Accept my heartiest congratulations on
        you selection as Assistant librarian in such a venerated University.
        It is really the result of your hardwork and Talent and the
        unprejudiced decission of the selection board of Quaid e Azam
        Univesity.
        you will be a good addition in the QAU.
        I hope that you will work with more Zest, and will play a
        distinguished role for the uplift of the profeesion.

        Wish you the journey of endless succeses and all the best in the days ahead.

        Best Regards,

        IMTIAZ AHMAD KHLALIL
        Information Officer.
        Information Services Department.
        Riphah International Univesity.
        Al-Mizan Campus .
        274-Peshawar Road Rawalpindi,
        Cell: +92-313-9173538

        On 8/3/10, rana javed <ranaziajaved@...> wrote:
        > Dear Professionals,
        > I congratulate Mr.Hamid from Allama Iqbal Open
        > University for his selections
        > as
        > Assistant Librarian BPS-17
        >
        > His performance was outstanding and impressed the whole selection board and
        > he would definitely be a very very good addition to professional staff of
        > Quaid e Azam university
        >
        > Congratulations once again
        >
        > And waiting for you to join us
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Rana Zia Javed
        > Vice President Officers Welfare Association
        > Vice President PLA FB
        > 051-90642076
        > 0300-4382511
      • habibur Rehman
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2010
          Dear Hamid Khan,

          Many Many Congratulations on your appointment.

          Za der zeyat khushala shom che zamung yao wror ta da promotion moqa melao shwa. Da zra da ikhlasa ta mubarake wayo

          HABIB.UR.REHMAN
          Assistant Lirbarian &
          Coordinator Lincoln Corner
          Central Library
          University of Peshawar
          Ph: 091-5846626
          FAX: 091-5846636

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010

            Today Mr. Hamid has officially received the offer for the appointment as Assistant Librarian (BPS-17) at Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.

            Heartiest congratulation to you. May ALLAH blessed on you with more success.

            Muhammad Ishaq | Jr. Cataloguer/ Classifier | AIOU
            0333-5245616 | is_ha_q@...