Request for Dua

  • Haroon Idrees
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 25 9:52 PM
      Dear and Respcted ones,
      Assalaam-o-Alaikum
      my mother in law died on last Friday, Dec. 23, 2005. She was just like my real mother, who provided me with so much of love and i was very much blessed with her prayers.
      I request you all to kindly pray for her maghfirat and bulandi-e-darajaat.

      Regards,
      Haroon Idrees

      Yahoo! Shopping
    • mhershahidmahmood
      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 25, 2016

        Dear professionals with great sorrow I have to inform you that respected father of

        Hafiz Abdul Rehman Senior Librarian of

        COMSATS Institute of Information Technology - Islamabad

         and Ph. D scholar of Minhaj University Lahore has passed away. I express deep remorse  this sad occasion on my behalf, on behalf of my respected colleagues and students of the department. May Allah rest his soul in paradise and bestowed patience to deceased family members. We shall soon arrange Fataha Khani meeting as usual.

        Prof Dr Fazil Baluch

        Chairman DLIS Minhaj University

        Dr.Iqbal Hussain Asad

        Dr.M.Ijaz Mairaj