Library Assistant/ Cataloguers

  • moneemqureshi648
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      AOA.

      Dear Professionals I am in search for a Library Assistant who is
      holding a job of Libarary Assistant in BPS 16 or Cataloguer in BPS 16
      in any of the government organization, semi government or autonomus
      department in any area of Pakistan.

      Please inform if some one has any such information/ details

      Looking for a possitive response from all of you

      Moneem
      ISLAMABAD
      03005345218