VACANT POSTS OF LIBRARY MANAGER / LIBRARY COORDINATOR etc

  • waleed jang
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 11:44 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 344 KB
    SALAM TO ALL MY COLLEGUES

    DID YOU KNOW THAT SOME VACANT POSTS OF LIBRARY MANAGER/LIBRARY COORDINATOR/ LIBRARY ASSISTANT/ CATALOGUER etc  ARE AVAILABLE IN THE REHMAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE PESHAWAR ADVERTISED IN DAILY "AAJ" ON 26 JUNE,2010.

    WALEED JANG
    MLISC. DIT
    CATALOGUER
    KHYBER GIRLS MEDICAL
    COLLEGE PESHAWAR.
    03339163675

  • imtiaz alam
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
      hi and very warm welkam to all of librarians hop all wil b fine i request to all my friends plez provide me the service structure of librarians working in sind Govt Colleges this is very important for the librarian working in NWFP this is very important plz plz

       thanks yours faithfully
      imtiaz alam librarian GDC chakesar Shangla