Article published

  • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2005
      Dear Colleagues,

      I am pleased to announce that the following article has beed recently
      published in an international journal:

      Mahmood, K., Hameed, A., & Haider, S. J. (2005). Library funding in
      Pakistan: A survey. Libri: International Journal of Libraries and
      Information Services, 55(2/3): 131-139.

      Dr. Khalid Mahmood
    • Arif
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 18, 2006
        Dear Professionals
        Our article has been published recently
        in Library Review Vol.55 No.5, 2006 . I am forwarding
        the article for personal use only. Please download the
        attachement.

        Muhammad Arif
        Lecturer
        Department of library and information science
        Allama Iqbal Open University
        Islamabad

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Farzana Shafiq
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2 9:05 AM

          Assalam-o-Alaikum !!!

          Dear Professionals,
          Following article has published in Webology:
          Shafique, Farzana, Anwar, Mushahid, & Bushra, Mahe (2010).   "Exploitation of social media among university students: A case study."   Webology, 7(2), Article 79. Available at: http://www.webology.org/2010/v7n2/a79.html

          With Best Regards,

          Farzana Shafique

          Lecturer
          Deptt. Library & Information Science
          The Islamia University of Bahawalpur

        • Asif Waheed

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 4, 2012
              Dear Professionals
              One of my article titled: "Environment Hazards And Our Response"  has been published in a law journal namely Pakistan Law Journal (PLJ) November 2012. PLJ is on of the recognized law journal of HEC.
              Regards

              Saleem Ahmad
              Librarian
              Supreme Court of Pakistan